Custom Head Mesh not showing...

mitchellkrever

I don't have the CK installed any more so there is not much I can do to test things, however I did have a look at your nif in nifskope and I notice it is not weighted. You have the bones there but the mesh isn't using them. You can verify that in nifskope by going to the spells dropdown menu and selecting Spells - Optimize - Remove Bogus Nodes and it will remove all bones, meaning that the mesh is not weighted to any of those bones.

Something you can try is to copy the NiTriShapeData from your model and paste it over the NiTriShapeData of the original femaleheadkhajiit.nif. They seem to match well as they have the same number of vertices. It might work and it might not, you wont know until you test it in game and see that it morphs properly. It all depends on if it is compatible with the existing Tri files.

410373-1523199877.jpg

Hi! Can you please post the picture again? The post is missing the picture. Thanks

410373-1523199877.jpg

Hi! Can you please post the picture again? The post is missing the picture. Thanks

sorry, I don't seem to have the picture anymore and I'm not sure what was in it. What did it show? Was it just the procedure for overwriting the NiTriShapeData from one nif to another? If that was all it was I could re-do it.

Ye

410373-1523199877.jpg

sorry, I don't seem to have the picture anymore and I'm not sure what was in it. What did it show? Was it just the procedure for overwriting the NiTriShapeData from one nif to another? If that was all it was I could re-do it.

Yes, that one. For some reason, I can't copy and paste the NiTriShapeData onto my head mesh.

Thanks

Yes, that one. For some reason, I can't copy and paste the NiTriShapeData onto my head mesh.

Thanks

Alrighty

Open 2 nifskope windows, one with your nif and one with the default nif and do as shown in the image below.

410373-1536845525.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Alrighty

Open 2 nifskope windows, one with your nif and one with the default nif and do as shown in the image below.

410373-1536845525.jpg

Thank you. Now I can start improving my existing follower.

You a real life saver.

Thanks.