Adding 3 more dark brotherhood npcs for cheyhindall sanctuary

black06

hellow, as anyone could see, i did play the whole dark brotherhood questline but i was sort of dissapointed on the fact that there are only 3 dark brotherhood murderers, so basiclly i am requesting a mod that would at least add 3 dark brotherhood slayers,eliminators, or assassins, and for the races I want to see an argonian male, wood elf male, and as well as an imperial female. Oh and one more thing, make sure they are able to be traveled with just like the murderers, so with the murderers and the 3 extra npcs, it will be a total of 6 dark brotherhood underlings living in the cheyhindall santcuary. PS: i want more members of the dark brotherhood from black

I suppose there probably could be... Tell me what you want in it and I'll see what I can do. I can't create new models or anything though, so it'll have to be using either vanilla resources or modders' resources.

<div><br></div><div>Sorry for the double post... Strange things happen when it tells me I'm bypassing my post limit for the minute.</div>

well before i could start saying things to put in the quarters, there is one question? 1. Where would the entrance to the listener's quarters be? 1. can you make a new room between ocheeva and vincente valtirarle's rooms? 2. can you redesign vincents room to be the listener's quarters? 3. can you turn ocheeva's quarters into the listener's quarters

ok make the great Listener's quarters between the ocheeva and vincent rooms, and the following things should be added, 1. divide the quarters into four sections but one whole room, 2. one section should be a bedroom(dont forget wardrobes and non-respnoningchests), 3. second room should be for spellmaking and enchanting and also an alchamey table for looks(in other words the mage's section), 4.third section will serve as a training and armory room(make a special chest that contians an ebony longsword called the "longblade of woe" and also an ebony bow called "bow of woe" and they will be enchanted), 5. the fourth room could have a statue of the night mother(in other words a worship area). 6. make sure there will be those black hand banners hanging around the rooms since its the dark brotherhood symbol, 7. last but not least, a dark guardian. PS: all hail sithis and the night mother haha : )

Alright, can do! A couple things.

-What enchantments do you want on the weapons?

-Is it okay if it's COBL dependent, for the alchemy table?

-I'm not sure if I can do the Dark Guardian thing, since I'm not very good with setting up NPC's. I'll see what I can do, though.

-Have you completed the entire DB questline? Since it is the Listener's quarters, it stands to reason that you should have to have a key or something in order to get in, so I was thinking of leaving the key in the Night Mother's crypt. However, that's slightly problematic if you've already been there once, since you can't revisit.

-Also, I can't really say expect to have this done tonight. Making a new room, and making it good can and usually does take a while, plus I must devote a third of my day to the misery that is public school, so I don't have a ton of time. However, I will absolutely have it done by the end of the weekend, if not sooner.