Adding 3 more dark brotherhood npcs for cheyhindall sanctuary

black06

Well, 1. the sword will have 50 frost damage, 20 sec. soul trap, drain health 25 points and the bow will have 50 fire damage, 10 second soul trap, and 25% weakness to fire and 5 second paralize. 2. i dont know what cobl is? 3. i was thinking that the key will be aquiered by talking to Arquen but the crypt sounds good.

Alright, will do, for the enchantments. I would have Arquen give it to you, but again, I'm not quite sure how to do that =/

This is COBL. I'm going to go ahead and make the mod dependent on it, unless you strongly object. There are so many other mods that require it, I consider it to be almost essential. It adds lots of extra content, including an alchemy set that you don't have to pick up, things from other games, a clock, and a few other things.

So, I guess when I first read your post, I missed where you said you wanted it to be one room =/ Is it alright if it's multiple? 'Cause I think what I have so far, which is five rooms, is pretty cool.

<div><br></div><div>Again, sorry for the multiple posts. My computer doesn't seem to like reloading the page after posting, so I can't tell if it gets through or not.</div>

Alright then, cool. Any more specifics on what you want in here? So far I have:

-An entryway with a Dark Guardian and a couple corpses, just for dramatic effect.

-Armory with weapon racks, a couple shrines with your custom weapons (I called it "Bow Of Dread" because "Bow of Woe" sounded kinda weird to me, I can change it if you'd like), some display cases, and a long hall for archery practice.

-An underground labyrinth in which you can pursue and hunt a respawning-victim; I'll try to add some... Creative ways to kill in there as well.

-Working on the "bedroom" area, but I'm not quite sure how to make it... Evil. Any ideas?

-Mage room to be done.

• 1 month later...