Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

CemeteryN7

I got my preordered version for the ps3 just yesterday night/this morning. It's really fun, some things feel repetitive from AC II, but fun none the less. The multiplayer is actually better than I was expecting. Overall it's a great game. I love playing my Harlequin character too. If you want play sometime look me up or just go ahead and add me on psn. Lord_Revan_X

I'm unsure. But I'd say green light for PC.

Especially if you have a good mouse with extra buttons, so you can map your weapons and change instantly (Unlike console, where you have to open up the weapon wheel all the time)

Now, when I say good mouse, I particularly mean one like this beast.

http://gamingweapons.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/roccat-kone-plus-00.jpg

It has a total of 21 buttons through use of a special button that changes the function of all others.

But this is another story. I dont want to sit here all day going on about how good the mouse is. :pinch:

But it's got 6000dpi... and it takes a photo of the surface you're using it on to maximise efficiency...

And a weight system... :laugh:

But really. It's got thousands of handy little features.

o_O

Nah. I'm fine with my 5 button mouse. But crazy stuff.

Ubisoft loves Assassin's Creed, it seems. Like, a whole lot. Brotherhood is coming, there's already 2 DLCs announced for it (gotta check my sources) and a new short series of the events between ACII and ACB. If that wasn't enough, we're going to get ACIII! Those guys must be working on overdrive. We all need a break every once in a while even if we love our work, and I know there's a huge development team for all this.

Nonetheless, I loved ACII because it addressed so much issues the first game had. Got around 890 gamescore for the first one and a 1000 for the second. The controls feel great to me, the graphics are gorgeous and the music is heavenly. The long cutscenes on the evildoers deathbeds disappeared and subtitles were added. Varied mission structure. And cooler combat. Brotherhood doesn't seem like enough for justify yet another purchase of this series...so I'll wait. Even with multiplayer. The history and story is all there and it's awesome, but the gameplay does get a bit redundant after a while.

Also. I need to know if I can still spear people to the face. And beat people to death with a broom.