Report Member not working

KDStudios

I've tried it on multiple people's accounts now and they all come up with the same thing:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report

Just thought I'd point that out as something that needs fixing =]

I get the same error KDStudios got:

</h2>

<h2>An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report.

I think this may be a group permission issue. You're both supporters and both getting this error, but I'm a regular member and I'm not getting it. Shouldn't be too hard to fix, then. :)

You might be right, but who knows? Until someone with acces takes a look at it, we can't say for sure.

I think this may be a group permission issue. You're both supporters and both getting this error, but I'm a regular member and I'm not getting it. Shouldn't be too hard to fix, then. :)

You might be right, but who knows? Until someone with acces takes a look at it, we can't say for sure.

True. ;)

Can you get screenshots of the error occurring? That might help, since apparently it's not consistent. Also it would be good to know the browser specs and throw in your OS details as well, such as

Browser: Firefox 3.6.12

Well if regulars are fine, staff are fine and premium of fine.

I'm a supporter.

Racist website ;) hehe.

But yeah here's an image of it now:

Browser: Safari, Firefox, Chrome and IE8 (I checked all 4)

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3152/errorvs.jpg