GEEK New Weapon

Raubritter_D

Hi there,

i have some problems.

Everytime when i creat a new Weapon with the GEEK i have Problems with the firing rate. If i try to creat a new Weapon with "new" and set a check by "automatic", the weapon fires ingame slooowly and without sound.

So, how can i create a new Weapon without these problem and how can i edit the firing rate and blowback animation ?

It really depends on the type of firing animation selected for the weapon. Make sure to check the Art and Sound tab, compare it to existing automatic weapons in the game.

Trying to use animations for a single shooting firearm then making it 'automatic' will create problems like the one you mentioned.

make sure the Animation type is set to TwohandAutomatic if it's a 2 handed weapon, TwoHandHandle if big guns/gatling laser type, or OneHandPistol if it's a 1 hand gun. After that, make sure the Attack Anim value is set to AttackLoop ("AttackSpin" if minigun type)

Also, check the Animation Multiplier and Attack Multiplier on the right side. typically set to 1.0 1.0 on both but higher values means faster animation playback..

Animation multiplier controls the speed of animation playback for both the attack and reload animations setting it faster or slower than normal means your overall animation speed for the gun changes

Attack Multiplier controls only the attack animation speed, so it doesn't change any other weapon related animation like reloading or gun jam, etc....

Edited by greyfoxx082