Worst things youve ever wasted money on

scrivener07

I love horror (novels and movies) but it takes a lot to disturb me. so when I heard how shocking and intense Richard Laymon's (and a few other authors') books were, I had to buy them.

I wasn't shocked, not even a little. Maybe one or two passages made me raise a brow in surprise but that was it. I guess it's shocking and intense if you go from reading Goosebumps or Ramsey Campbell and HP Lovecraft to reading that stuff, but I just didnt get it.

Considering my first serious horror reads were by James Herbert and Clive Barker and now I read Edward Lee and Charlee Jacob, I guess I'm a little desensitized :P

My pc I'm using right now which was unfairly priced and lags like hell in FO:NV

I paid £700 for this computer with low quality mousepad, windows vista, and a nvidia GT 130M CUBA this was an outrage as my brother spent £700 4 days ago and got a pc with a gtx 460, 440 gb harddrive, and a great mouse, so to be honest, I was disgusted at the price of my pc.. :verymad:

My pc I'm using right now which was unfairly priced and lags like hell in FO:NV

I paid £700 for this computer with low quality mousepad, windows vista, and a nvidia GT 130M CUBA this was an outrage as my brother spent £700 4 days ago and got a pc with a gtx 460, 440 gb harddrive, and a great mouse, so to be honest, I was disgusted at the price of my pc.. :verymad:

That's the chance you take when you buy a pre-built system. It's not really in their interest to tell you how bad their hardware sucks.