Aliens Movie Weapons

jomino

Has anyone tried to make a mod for the weapons from the classic movie "Aliens" yet? The M41A Pulse Rifle? Or the Smart gun? Or the HK VP70 handgun, or the flamethrower? I know the pulse rifle has been made for FO3 already so it could be easy to just port it over to NV, but what about the other weapons? Or the armor?

Has anyone tried to make a mod for the weapons from the classic movie "Aliens" yet? The M41A Pulse Rifle? Or the Smart gun? Or the HK VP70 handgun, or the flamethrower? I know the pulse rifle has been made for FO3 already so it could be easy to just port it over to NV, but what about the other weapons? Or the armor?

can i throw in a weapon from Aliens Vs Predator? - cuz i just really wanna see that throwing disc/star thing of its, the predator. and also... whats the gun it uses? the sorta launcher thing on its shoulder - until he rips it off and turns it into a shotgun or something...

not sure if theres more than 1 aliens vs predator movies so excuse me

There's 2 AvPs, the first one where they are in Antartica, and the second one in a town in the US. The first one is simply Aliens vs. Predator, the second is Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem.