BUG with Haircuts

Raubritter_D

Basically the head's are meshed differently in NV - if you import FO3 hair meshes and textures.. they will likely cause issue's where the head sticks through the hair.. like whats shown in your image.

The solution is to either stick to default hair, or manually edit the npc's head structure so it doesn't stick through the hair .. or re-mesh/texture/whatever the hair so it fits on NV heads.

and yes, I get this on character creation using Lings... some of the hairs don't play nice with the default NV head settings.. so I have to go an edit stuff like forehead side, angle, jaw size, etc till the patch's of head showing through the hair go away.. *shrugs* till someone properly re-meshes/textures the hair's for NV heads.. it's just something that has to be done.

Edited by kamatsudash

Please note that this user got himself banned, so no further support in this thread is necessary.

I am however leaving this thread open, in case it might help somebody who has similar problems.

Well then I'll add the answer, but its not my answer. See this thread....

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/249964-what-the-hell-man/

A combo of the answers here (99% here) and elsewhere, allowed me to port custom hairs, hats, and jewelry meshes from FO3 into NV. It all comes down to creating new .egm files along with FNVEdit.