Elven Boys

Lehcar

So if your character is male and you get talking with Alistair about sex, he asks you if you've ever done "it" before. Regardless of your race or origin, all the answers are the same for everyone, most of them proudly stating that your character has done it tons of times.

Which I guess makes sense for humans, noble or mage, because humans are like that. Same for dwarves, noble or commoner, because that's just dwarven men for you. But elves? I'm not too sure about that. The way elf society is, among both the Dalish and the city elves, they seem like the type that kind of shy away from having sex before marriage... and IMO I suspect all elven player characters are very inexperienced when it comes to intimacy at the beginning and are totally innocent. after all both the Dalish and the city elf communities are really small and tight-knit, so I assume they would probably avoid doing stuff like that to avoid causing drama and problems. why would a male elf tell Al that he's done it "many, many times", even though it's probably not true? Does he not want to seem like a wimp of an elf?

Edited by Lehcar

Or he's a secret Casanova, that's what I imagine from my elven rouge from the city.

Ok, so now I have an image of my Elven Rogue getting ready for the big date by putting on with waaaaay too much rouge... Which would probably be in character! :teehee: