Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

darksoldier98

Guys.... i have the legendary edition on steam but i've tested the mod also with the normal version cracked just for being sure, however it doesn't matter what i do, it won't load the 2k texture pack.

i have skyrim with the last patch and i know how to install mods (for example fallout 3 and new vegas with nmc's and archive invalidation) I've tried to install the mod with all the methods i know but it was pointless.

Any Ideas? I also use skse and boss.

Did you had any problems when running mod installation with NMM? Sometimes huge file packs refuse to unpack properly with manager. If it went alright, just check the box next to mod name in Mod List page (not Load Order page, mods with loose textures without .esp files won't show up there). In case you want to double check, open your Skyrim/Data/Textures and see if there are any files that should be added by this mod. Skyrim HD is pretty similiar to vanilla textures and you might not see the difference without comparison pics.

If you don't plan on getting parallax texture and mesh pack for Skyrim HD, you might want to consider NobleSkyrimMod HD-2k. Screenshot.