Modelers Contributations Here

simplywayne90

Thank you Sputnik421 for the contribution, every little thing helps, since your stuff may be the thing that someone needs for the mod they've been making. It's all about making mod making easier, as well as making mods more detailed and fun by using out-of-the-norm resources.

So I just want to repeat and thank all of our contributors so far and any in the future.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Wane I would rather be playing in S Max than what you guys do in the GECK, I have just sent the first part of the mash Tun to Floats. With another bit to follow when it has been all nifed up, most of the rest needs col boxes and texture conversions done. After I posted the banisters on the nexus I got another moder asking me to do some things for him if I had time. So looks like I could get busy with making stuff for you GECK users for a while yet. Oh well stops me from playing games with this computer, so can't be all bad. I wish the texture mapping was not so time consuming though.

My mash bins are now in Floatsup's mod A Liquor and Generator Plant I still think they need a bit of a tweak, but if any moder wants to make use of them as is please ask and I will send them over. Floatsup has me engaged on a crane for the mash room at the moment, so the tweaking will have to wait.

Mash bin?

The big wooden barrel thing right?

That is the basic concept but the model is quite a long way removed from the basic concept. I modelled from an image of a mash tun in a sottish whiskey distillery and so lots of steel, copper and brass bits on it aswell as the huge wooden barrels.

Hey everyone again,

Our good contributor/friend kibblesticks has started a boxing ring model, but he says he doesn't have the time to finish it so if anyone on here would like to offer to finish or at least work on it abit then please post on his thread.

A Boxing Ring

Hopefully we'll see a rebirth of boxing in Fallout since Fallout 2