• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

http://archive3d.net/

Free 25.000+ Models

I dont know if it has been posted yet.

Not all models are suited and some are real high poly, but it still can be interesting to just browse your way through it. Most come in .3ds format. Personally i have pulled quite abit material (mostly furniture) and already got my feet wet with it on blender. Tho i havent really gotten down learning how to make good textures yet and the nif material properties are also still abit of a mysterium to me. For instance how to make wood, wood and metal, metal etc.

Edited by Nadimos

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an untextured G43 and unfinished Nagant from CoP which didn't seem to get activated in the actual game (though a modder textured it and activated it, I don't have his permission to use the textures)

-1891 Nagant (Unfinished)

Edited by pickinthebanjo

The reason you may not be getting as many modders joining in on this thread as you might, may to do with the fact you can just search for "resource" on the Nexus and get hundreds of results with pictures and descriptions.. Edited by kibblesticks

I myself find this thread quite useful as I am very busy modding to search through an entire database of files

Fair enough, I'm really not trying to be beligerent, I just can't see how it's easier to sift through massive lists of text than to just tap a keyword into a search box..

Edited by kibblesticks