Modelers Contributations Here

simplywayne90

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself find this thread quite useful as I am very busy modding to search through an entire database of files

, I just can't see how it's easier to sift through massive lists of text than to just tap a keyword into a search box..

the search box up at the top of the screen does exactly that for any thread. The nexus files are not the only place you can search.

Edited by pickinthebanjo

I use this thread a lot.

Im planning to contribute some items on my next days off. Mostly untextured items im not skilled enough to texture. :happy:

But its better then nothing.

I agree, I too am not good at texturing thats why I dumped that G43 here

uh oh, now I sound like an ass :biggrin: apologies. In the spirit of the thing, here's some of mine. All are textured, havoked and GECK ready:

Gift shop resources: Includes chocolate boxes, perfume bottles, cigars, poker chip stacks, robots, and some more that I can't recall right now..

Chem models: Models of a small bag, a large bag, a varient needle and a novelty pill dispenser of my own imagination.

50's Style TV Camera: An old fashioned TV camera

Alphabet: Adds every letter of the alphabet to NV GECK. Useful for sign making and such.

Textured Dalek: A Doctor who Dalek static model

Mud Hut: Just what it says on the packet. A mud hut. Useful for settlements or museum displays.

All can be used so long as credit is given =] Enjoy!

Edited by kibblesticks

Great stuff is great. :)

Ill take a look at them later and see how you do your uv mapping :)

In a word, slowly lol.

You use Blender right? All it takes is patience really. That and for cylindrical/spherical objects I always remove three quartes of the cylinder/sphere in top view then rotate the remaining quater till it is facing front view. Then "unwrap from view" in the unwrap screen, then add the texture to the object and duplicate it and rotate the duplicates till it forms a full object.

Hope this helps and I was clear enough :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...