Universal Log in for Nexus

KDStudios

Well I'm sure pretty much ALL of you know about this and how irritating it can be.

You come to the nexus forums... Log in and poke around.

You then go to another nexus site like... Fallout new vegas for example and you completely forget to log into that to. Find a mod you like. Try to download and you can't because of not being logged in (if its over 2mb)

Then you have to log in and go through it all again.

So I was just wondering. Will universal log on ever be available? So when we log onto one nexus site. It will log us into other nexus branches when we log into them?

I'm presuming it might have been implemented earlier but for reasons I don't know yet they haven't so I'll wait for a reply.

Also if that's not possible...

What about a seperate option to tick that says "Log me in automatically" on each of the nexus sites so it will do the same thing but still be seperate?

Thanks for reading.

All input is welcome.

Edited by KDStudios

I think these are great suggestions and also wonder if they are possible to implement. Soon I will have uploaded mods on three of the four Nexus sites and I also visit the Forums regularly, so such features would certainly make keeping track of things smoother.

I know what you mean Herculine,

I have mods on both Fallout nexus sites and assets on TES site so I check them all regularly so yeah smoothness is key :)

I'm hoping a moderator or admin has some knowledge about this :)

(Or a member who has asked this before, search didn't come up with anything though)

Naalu, that would also mean not being able to endorse or comment on the mod.

I'd rather it be 2MB.

File size is not an issue. It's staying logged in on all nexus sites which I'm concerned about.

Try keeping on the subject at hand eh? ;)