Splinter Cell

severedsoul

I've been wanting an outfit of Sam fisher from Splinter Cell Conviction and I'm dying to have someone make it!! same as the outfits in the game the new Night vision goggles, the tactical backpack, the sweater, the new Five-Seven handgun, Sig 228,

Anyone likes anything about Splinter Cell?

There's stuff like Five-sevens in either FOOK2 or FWE. Idk, I have both. But in that, there are Five-sevens, and some other stuff like USPs and MP5s. I also recommend getting Fellout for those darker nights, makes sneaking feel more epic, and also weapon mods, although sadly they do not work for weapons like the M9 and such. Although there is a lever rifle that can get a silencer attached to it, as with most any other gun. Here are the links to make you a shitty, but possible Sam.

FWE

Fellout

Weapon Mod Kits

Street Lights - Really helps with Fellout

FOOK2 - .exe file

All this really makes FO3 more interesting, and be sure to set up your character like Sam Fisher. Also included is NVGs, and new Talon Mercs, which have pitch-black clothing, with face masks. These combined makes for a new, and more Splinter Cell-y FO3 experience.

There's stuff like Five-sevens in either FOOK2 or FWE. Idk, I have both. But in that, there are Five-sevens, and some other stuff like USPs and MP5s. I also recommend getting Fellout for those darker nights, makes sneaking feel more epic, and also weapon mods, although sadly they do not work for weapons like the M9 and such. Although there is a lever rifle that can get a silencer attached to it, as with most any other gun. Here are the links to make you a shitty, but possible Sam.

FWE

Fellout

Weapon Mod Kits

Street Lights - Really helps with Fellout

FOOK2 - .exe file

All this really makes FO3 more interesting, and be sure to set up your character like Sam Fisher. Also included is NVGs, and new Talon Mercs, which have pitch-black clothing, with face masks. These combined makes for a new, and more Splinter Cell-y FO3 experience.

ya thats all i could find too unfortunately.. i really want his f***in outfit tho.. wish i knew how to use 3d models..