Gol: Bend Will 1

pgir001

EDIT:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I put this in the wrong forum.

I've been working in the CK for a while now, but only just to tweak settings and NPCs to alter basic values. I've never actually created a true mod. So, I thought I'd start with something small and simple. If only it were so. My goal is to make some shouts more usable. I've always been put off by the uselessness of this particular shout and thought would be a pretty straight forward task. It isn't so easy.

I came up with what I thought was a simple idea that made good use of the shout which was that it could also be used to summon an Ash Guardian. I had limited success, but not enough to be usable. I ended up making it work how you summon Durnehviir, but in doing that, it made it very difficult to use the shout's other 2 words since I had to aim at the ground to trigger it. The problem I have is with the delivery. The Shout is set to be aimed. The Ash Guardian seems to need the Magic Effect to be set to a Target Area. Is there any way to make a Summon Creature Spell usable with an Aimed Delivery?

An alternative. would be to be able to turn a hostile Ash Guardian to friendly. But I don't know enough about the scripting to do this

Edited by pgir001