True Divine Mod

WildWitch

Hiya

Firstly my idea contains spoilers of the main quest and some dlc quests you have been warned. :P

Im writing my idea down in hopes of getting together a modding team to make this mod a reality please contact me through nexus if you want to help.

Basicaly the idea is to let the character ascend to godhood as a new divine, after all the divine blood of akatosh runs through your veins.

Its been said a thousand times I know but hear me out, the mod will hopefully have the following features

A palace in the sky moddled off where meridia takes you to when you restore her beacon, I can do this but if you want to help please contact me

A lesser power that opens a menu that allows the divine being to descend, this is where it gets interesting, the new divine will descend (fall from a great hight) in a flaming ball of light (new fx or using stendars aura fx) and when they hit the ground the light will explode causing a stagger effect to all around, the player can descend to any map marked location on the outside except for a few quest related areas (ie the place where you fly to in the main quest) basicaly this can be done by using a move player to point and set it high above the already present map markers in the game cast fx player free falls and explodes on ground impace with bane of the undead fx Lasty decend can only be used when at the sky palace.

A lesser power ascend (very much like the meridia beacon activator script when you levitate up) that takes you to the entrance of the sky palace.

An illusion spell that allows you to view any interior (this will take a lot of work specificaly placing markers that allow the player to see inside the interiors (i can do the hard slog of placing all the markers), this spell will work like the scene where the dragonborn uses the dragon elder scroll at the time rift....warp...thing.

A togglable ability that damages and fears all undead in a radius around the player while slowly increasing restoration skill as if the player was casting healing constantly. (toggle in case you find undead your not supposed to kill like harkon in the scene where you meet him)

A conjuration spell to summon a holy sword/bow (retextured or complelty new model of the current bound sword/bow) that works like dawnbreaker or auriels bow)

A Destruction spell to explode into flames (basicaly instant cast firestorm :) I can make this)

A destruction spell to hurl fireballs that explode into firestorms on impact, (again I believe I can make this)

A restoration spell to release traped souls from soulgems ( I already made this as blessed magic mod)

A alteration spell to stop time (togggleable) (I think I can make this but I would need help to figure out how to put safe gaurds so no time slowing/stopping effects can occur while ability active)

toggleable illusion ability that calms all animals in area (think I can make this moddled off of calm with must be animal condition)

Toggleable illusion ability that commands npcs (not daedra/automatons/unded) close to the player. (Id need help with this one)

Toggleable illusion spell to mask players divine status so they appear as a humble adventurer again.

Invunrability ability (I can do that)

An alteration spell that works like the vampire lords grasp spell

Toggleable conjuration ability that dismissess daedra and summons around the player.

Now for some things not related to abilities :)

The player can raid the soul cairn for souls ( a fake soulcairn) where you can confront and the ideal masters (fake npcs) in combat (Id need a lot of help with this)

The player can battle the evil daedric gods manifestations on nirn and throw a spanner in the works of the deadric gods schemes.

The player can throw get togethers where all the gods come and have a ball/party at the sky palace.

A trophy room in the sky palace where player can display big jars daedric artifacts divine amulets ect

The player can slowly establish temples in the cities of the holds with preist npcs to spread the doctrine of the player.

The player can choose a doctrines for thier temples Ie, help others, give to charity ect

The players presence will cause npcs to use the prayer animation as the player passess (could attach this to a cloak magic effect prehaps) Id need someone to help with this.

Divinity system - Divine points are collected through good dead such as giving to beggers raiding the soul cairn, battleing undead and daedra. Divine points alow the player to unlock new abilities much like the hunger system for vampires, the player looses divine points for doing bad things and may regress to being a mortal again, things like stealing, murdering inocencts any crime related action really.

Restrictions - The player cannot pray at the shrines of the divines to receive blessings, the player cannot wear amulets of the divines. It doesnt make sense that the player as a divine would worship the other divines.

As I get more Ideas I will be adding to this but without help this projects scope is way beyond me due to scripting know how limitations ect.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this :)

• 4 years later...