Bribing guards with Scimitar

RaizenSama

"Do you see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords."
―Guards

The guards finds the Redguard's Scimitar very fascinating, even to the point of telling you it. So when you commit crimes and the guard catches you.... why not give an option of bribing the guard to drop the charges in an exchanged for a Scimitar that you have in your inventory?

I would suggest that this feature only works if you have a high speechcraft (Must have Bribery and Haggling perk) the higher the haggling the better the chances of the guards accepting your bribery.

NOTE: If someone does take an interest in this mod idea, and actually make this mod.... I am willing to beta test it through a current game, and a new game.

Edited by RaizenSama

Not saying the request is invalid, but I'd say the remark about the scimitars is more in the same vein as narrowminded white trash, condemning sushi for being "raw fish", for instance. You know, "their swords are fundamentally different from ours, they must be horrible, how can they even wield them?" and "those stupid nips actually eat raw fish, unlike us smart westerners who cook our fish".

That's the impression I get, moreso because many typical Nords are narrowminded and suspicious of foreign cultures.

Well, to me it sounds more like "amused/confused" statement.

Like "CURVED. SWORD. HOW COULD SUCH A THING EXIST? HOW DOES IT WORK? YOU CAN'T STAB WITH CURVED SWORD. YOU CAN JUST SLASH WITH IT"

I don't really sense fascination with it, it's just something they don't fully comprehend.

Though, funny thing is that when you are casting spells they are all like "Put that fire out. Don't hurt anyone", like if they see fireballs everywhere all the time and don't give a flying bidoof about it.