help whit gamemorhp

grawshak

Excusme I don´t understand this, ¿you refer a one module? please ¿you can told me i must make for mi firts cuestion ? I want make one module but first I wanted make changes some or many faces for take practic and obtein experience because I don´t know progaming various things

You just need the morph names like Leliana is "hf_genfl_leliana.mor". Make your morphs and then name them what each character's morph name is that you want to replace and then drop that file in your override. As long as you aren't going to do every NPC in the game, you could just request the .mor names for the characters you wanted to change.

thanks for your help , but the toolset save my new faces archives alone than mra archives .

I have other dude When make one new mod the creatures an others archives than npc , etc...

keep in the carpet named addins in my documents directorie but the changes on the mrh archives for heads keep in the carpet override and it product changes in the single campaing ¿ it may problems in the original campaing?

Edited by grawshak

thanks for your help , but the toolset save my new faces archives alone than mra archives .

I have other dude When make one new mod the creatures an others archives than npc , etc...

keep in the carpet named addins in my documents directorie but the changes on the mrh archives for heads keep in the carpet override and it product changes in the single campaing ¿ it may problems in the original campaing?

You need to export it as MOR file.