ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

De-Equipped Companion keeps Re-Equipping

godlikeueber

• 1 month later...

so how can we fix this? anyone can tell us? is it located inside some of the scripts?

in the geck i replaced veronicas power fist with her carrying a normal one, but when i remove it ingame, she just summons another power fist and if i remove the plasma rifle, she will equip a 10mm pistol. both of these weapons wont show in the inventory.

Edited by Nadimos

this is what i foud in the veronica script, that remotely looks like something, but then again i have no idea how it might relate to this at all.

Begin OnLoad

; set up base stats

if (bLoadedOnce == 0)

SetActorValue sneak 100;

set bLoadedOnce to 1;

evp

EquipItem WeapPowerFistVeronica

endif

End

Edited by Nadimos

• 9 months later...

Hi :biggrin:

Got exactly the same problem. Gave here a 10mm sub but she spawns 10mm pistol and equips it again. No idea how to prevent that.

Any hint is appreciated.

Cheers Euclid

Edit: Just realized that you cannot remove the 10 mm pistol nor the powerfist from her inventory. Both items will be moved to your inventory but if you exit they are back in her inventory. Odd. E.

Edited by Euclid

Veronica's 10mm and powerfist have the "Can't Drop" setting checked which is probably why you can't take them out of her inventory. Dunno bout the 10mm sub, does it have really low health so her gun does more damage or maybe you forgot to give her 10mm ammo?

Thanks for the feedback Viennacalling.

I've used G.E.C.K. to make her armor and her weapons "playable". Otherwise you won't see them in her inventory. She does equip the armor I gave her and also Pushy. But she refuse to equip any gun and always revert back to her 10 mm pistol.

Anyway, I've set her on melee so she is using Pushy now, No problem. Still odd that she won't accept any other gun.

Cheers Euclid