Heros of Olympia

Gokou135

Hello some of you may know me some of you may not. Either way my very large mod is off the ground and flying. I needed a way to keep people updated. So this works until i make the website. The work i have done is on www.tessource.com it is called "Demon Glass" without quotes, it started as just a simple retexture, my first mod in fact. But it escalated into a quest idea, which then escalated into a legendary idea. This mod is going to include 12+ different quests each with its own unique reward based upon 12 different olympian gods. The first is the demon glass but more will be added, the mod Demon Glass will be changed greatly into a quest. Currently i have been working with Redcore a great deal helping him with some retexture's and meshes for his ZeldaMod Project. So i havent been working alot on my own stuff, but theres more reasons than just devoting my time elsewhere, my lead mesher and scripter are on vacation at the moment and i have been unemployed and looking for a job, so yea. But the next addition will be the adding of The Zues Bow most likely, which im praying i can get to shoot lightning bolts instead of arrows (im a trickster let me tell you). Peace and let me know what you think. Also i could use some help with heightmapping, i can seem to do it cause i suck LOL peace.

An Update on the mod. I have finished the Zues Bow, Which Does Shoot Lightning Bolts, Yes i know you thinking "bullcrap, How the F&%* does it do that, this guys nuts" well you will just have to check it out, i hope to have it released within the next day or two. peace guys.

I've heard of Zeus. I've heard of Grues. But I've NEVER heard of 'Zues'.

Hahahaha you just gave me an idea.......to stop being stupid and learn how to spell......LOL thanks for the correction dude, i cant believe i missed that. Im so glad someone caught that before i finished this thing LOL. Thanks again, Peace dude.

Ok the bow and quiver is finally completely retextured, it took me a bit to decide on what style to go with, Now i must decide on an armor to retexture, I dont want to go with glass again, but eitherway whatever i decide i will do my best, Website for Heroes of Olympia comming soon.

Completeing the Olympian Pantheon (the area in which the olympus gods reside) and also completing the NPC's for the gods themselves tonight, then starting on creating the storyline and quests. Also got the Zeus Set complete, there will be a weapon and armor/clothing of some type for each god, and also a quest for each god, and most likely some armor for some of the well known Demi-gods from greek times, such as Hercules. Stay tuned for cool stuff like your mom in a cheese wiz can hooohooo.

Pntheon is complete, Starting on NPC's that will be in the mod but not insde the pantheon, Then completing dialogue and narrative procedures, After im finished with the dialogue and storyline me and my associates will get started on the voice acting, i will hope to have at the least 6 different people 3 of them have had voice acting experiance, 1 of them has had live acting experiance, each person can do several different voices, and one is a major in linguistics, so we should be good on that part. If anyone, anyone at all, has any suggestions for this mod, please come forth and let it be known. This is based on greek mythology, so please dont tell me to add terminator arms or something LOL. Peace.

Ok since i check this thread about 27 times a day, could you people at least post wether or not you even care about this mod i have been going on about, i mean its pretty big and i have already made it through almost 1/3 of it by myself. I want people to want it if you know what i mean. Thanks, peace.

EDIT: Merged your posts. I tend to only let double posting slide when it's mod updates... just wanting more people to post in your thread isn't really proper reason for double posting. ;)

- Switch

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, man. I'm getting kinda good at retexturing. Do you want me to help you at all? I mean, you just said that you want people to show that they care about this, so I'm just letting you know that I do if nobody else does. So, yeah, need any help :huh: ?

Archived