The love tent.

Lehcar

Really, it's very interesting what you can find if you go sifting through the toolset. :thumbsup:

I looked at all the love scenes in the TS, and would you believe every single one of them has your characters going at it in Morrigans tent?... (yes even the ones with Al, Leli, and Zev)

Erm, that's a little strange lol. Morrigan really doesn't seem like the type of person who would freely let the PC and their love interest use her tent as a shag pad (and it doesn't even provide any privacy whatsoever... heck in Zevran's love scene with a female PC, at one point you can even see Morrigan standing right there just a couple of feet away...). I'm more than a little confused about this one. :wacko:

Even weirder, if your PC, ummmm... engages with the various LIs sequentially during the same visit to Camp, the previous partner will be standing there in Morri's tent as well. Almost "in-the action", in fact.

To paraphrase Oghren, "Could move just a little? You're blockiing my view." :laugh:

It's called limited resources... the cinematic and graphic departments don't have a clue of a good scene and reuse the same one over again with different models and granny underwear. I would have had my fade to black than to have that excuse :dry:

I've noticed Morrigan's legs inches away in the background and seen what I assume is Sten standing to close for comfort, it is a bit of a mood killer and now I've got Dark Times installed when I use one mod that doesn't involve nudity they have a dragonling breathing down their necks.

...and now I've got Dark Times installed when I use one mod that doesn't involve nudity they have a dragonling breathing down their necks.

I made mine into a full size dragon, I'm going to have see how this plays out - Dragon Voyeurism :laugh:

...and now I've got Dark Times installed when I use one mod that doesn't involve nudity they have a dragonling breathing down their necks.

I made mine into a full size dragon, I'm going to have see how this plays out - Dragon Voyeurism :laugh:

:laugh: that should be fun if you can see them at all, I hope you share a screen shot if it's really funny I'd love to see that. The tail swish should send them flying to the other side of camp, but it will probably only cause clipping.

:laugh: that should be fun if you can see them at all, I hope you share a screen shot if it's really funny I'd love to see that. The tail swish should send them flying to the other side of camp, but it will probably only cause clipping.

I don't know about that, when I said full size I meant the male dragon from the Nature of the Beast quest, not the high dragon. This guy gets his wings in my face enough, the huge behemoth would be constantly running over me. If the scene works out and I can get a shot without the dirty bits I will though :laugh: