MOD REQUEST :)

blackhawkriki

Wel i get straight 2 the point i looked on nexus the AC mods were good but not good enough so i wuld like a working assassins blade, weaps and armours plzzz

Wel i get straight 2 the point i looked on nexus the AC mods were good but not good enough so i wuld like a working assassins blade, weaps and armours plzzz

...your going ot have to be a bit more...describing in what you want...a bit nicer to the people instead of just jumping straight to teh point provide some screenies of what you would like...go into some detail and maybe ask... just a few tips and points of mod requsting etiquette :thumbsup:

...your going ot have to be a bit more...describing in what you want...a bit nicer to the people instead of just jumping straight to teh point provide some screenies of what you would like...go into some detail and maybe ask... just a few tips and points of mod requsting etiquette :thumbsup:

You would be surprised that even being nice, descriptive, and thorough will result in nothing. ^_^ I would know.