CTD without any error messsage.

Wolfsmann

:wink: Hello everyone.

Since I installed some new mods today my Oblivion is crashing to desktop without an error warning. I have postet a screen below of all my OBMM list.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2721/screenrc.jpg

First the game went fine, but with the today installed mods (which are listet below!) something causes a CTD without an error right after the Bethesda logo shows up for a second. The game just won't startup anymore. :dry:

Enhanced Vegetation

Enhanced Vegetation - Plugins

Advanced Water Modification

High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC (not as omod because this comes with an installer)

Colourwheels Sexy Armor and Clothing replacer

Colourwheels Sexy SI armor Clothing Replacer

Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose

Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs

CM Aos Si Companions Mod

Bank of Cyrodiil

Archery Rebalance mod

Lineage elves texture addon (only the textures)

Far and Away Distant Lands Textures

and several CM Partners which i don't think they can cause CTDs.

Oh, and i run the game with OBSE of course.

If anyone could help me out with this, I would appreciate much. :)

Greetings

Wolfsmann

Edited by Wolfsmann

First, that screenshot is of little to no use. You need to properly Post Your Load Order - PYLO.

Next, a crash that early indicates a missing master. One of the mods you installed requires another file to be present to work properly. Since it started happening after you installed this new batch of mods, bad idea by the way - install one by one, you know where the problem is. Which means it's simple to solve. Deactivate the newly installed mods one by one until the game starts. When it starts you know the last mod you deactivated is causing the error. Then you can investigate why this mod is having issues.

Good luck.

Yeah, the screen is pretty useless, since it does not show all of your mods. We can not scroll down XD

Please post a load order?

You might want to consider running BOSS. It sorts your mods properly, and notifies you of both outdated mods, and mods that are considered...problematic. As BOSS is being continually updated, it also stays pretty current.

Bank of Cyrodil: I run this myself, and I know it doesn't require any masters. Should be okay. High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC: Again, I use this. Mind, any mod can have difficulties if it's installed incorrectly.

There's no problem with adding mods after a game has started--just make sure you read up on the mods' requirements and known conflicts. You might also consider using Wrye Bash, which helps mods get along by reconciling some areas of difficulty. That's it's simplest function. It truly does a ton of things.