A few questions.That have been bothering me.(related to sniper rifles)

Bl3wbyyou

Hey..I come from the old source based engine games.And im moving out to F3 and just wanted to know some things.

1.Does F3 have bullet drop?

2.Is there any animation rigs available? (or will i have to make my own?)

3.Is there any re-compile tools around to bundle all my new stuff up?

Reason i ask these questions is.That i have a thing for the old M14 and i wanted to make a realistic set up for that rifle.I would model a bi-pod system long as it could be used.I just hope this won't require much coding as im a noob to that at this time.I have no problems doing animation work for this set up long as i can find a rig to use in 3ds max.If not ill make my own i guess..

Thanks!

Hey..I come from the old source based engine games.And im moving out to F3 and just wanted to know some things.

1.Does F3 have bullet drop?

2.Is there any animation rigs available? (or will i have to make my own?)

3.Is there any re-compile tools around to bundle all my new stuff up?

Reason i ask these questions is.That i have a thing for the old M14 and i wanted to make a realistic set up for that rifle.I would model a bi-pod system long as it could be used.I just hope this won't require much coding as im a noob to that at this time.I have no problems doing animation work for this set up long as i can find a rig to use in 3ds max.If not ill make my own i guess..

Thanks!

Ok. The best way to learn is to see what other people have done and change and tweak things to see how it's done and what you need to do.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/ Do a file search for "sniper" and see the amount of sniper mods people have done and choose a couple that might interest you.

Then at the top of this forum section there are whole stickies giving links to mod programs you will need and also links to tutorials and FAQs.

How far you will go depends on how dedicated you are to doing this.

Good luck :)

P.S. You can't go prone in Fallout 3, only crouch, so you don't need a bipod.

Edited by Samustus