Republic of New Carson - New town, guns, armor, quests and more!

Stupideye

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it just needs a few missiles, a nuke, a few beers, lots of guns, some ammo... oh, and people. :D

Na, just kidding man, looks great!

BEER? I think you have us mistaken with some kind of.. capitalist pig dogs, comrade.

In the UCCR, all we drink is Vodka and Lenin-lime. Beer is traitorous and anyone who drinks it will be shot.

Hmm,Id love to help out,you should add in a taste of Singularity,I have to say,that really has a lot of destruction in the Soviet flair,something you may want to look into for ideas.

A TMD in the fallout world,would be so much fun:D

It would be nice having a new faction.Blasting the NCR and Legion gets old fast.

Since me and Niko are awful at writing scripts, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in helping out? The mod is satirically directed towards events during the Cold War, so you should have some knowledge about that. If we got someone they would mostly be writing lines for the various characters in the mod. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Now it just needs a few missiles, a nuke, a few beers, lots of guns, some ammo... oh, and people. :D

Na, just kidding man, looks great!

BEER? I think you have us mistaken with some kind of.. capitalist pig dogs, comrade.

In the UCCR, all we drink is Vodka and Lenin-lime. Beer is traitorous and anyone who drinks it will be shot.

A true revolutionary indeed!

@Stupideye I could probably come up with some clever remarks for miscellaneous NPCs, but entire scripts were never my forte.

Naturally, though, these temporary shortages should be alleviated some time in the next... forty years or so?

Edited by RZ1029

We actually have two people interested in helping out now. We should be ok with the guys we have, but be sure to post any cool ideas you have. We'd love to hear them.

Well, the more people that we can get to toss us ideas and stuff, the better. Feel free to PM me or Stupideye if you want to chat it up and give us ideas and stuff, like stupideye said, we'd love to hear them.