Republic of New Carson - New town, guns, armor, quests and more!

Stupideye

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should add a wisecracking old man who gets shot for making one too many Lenin Jokes....

I can provide the Lenin Jokes if necessary.

Haha, we do have plans for a crazy old man; although he's going to be like, anti-commie and anti-capitalist, so he doesn't get along with anyone.

This isn't a bad idea though.. I'll ask what Stupideye thinks.

Maybe you should add a wisecracking old man who gets shot for making one too many Lenin Jokes....

I can provide the Lenin Jokes if necessary.

Haha, we do have plans for a crazy old man; although he's going to be like, anti-commie and anti-capitalist, so he doesn't get along with anyone.

This isn't a bad idea though.. I'll ask what Stupideye thinks.

He could be a ghoul who was alive during the Cold War and part of the US Army in Russia.

He could be a ghoul who was alive during the Cold War and part of the US Army in Russia.

But (correct me if I'm wrong) I thought that Fallout occurred somewhere in the area of 250 years from now? If he was a ghoul... wouldn't he have needed to be alive when the war was fought?

Also, any new news?

But (correct me if I'm wrong) I thought that Fallout occurred somewhere in the area of 250 years from now? If he was a ghoul... wouldn't he have needed to be alive when the war was fought?

Also, any new news?

Many ghouls are from the prewar era,in Point Lookout Desmond is from before the war as is Gob,just to name a few examples

Nothing to report right now. The apartment interiors are pretty much all done. I've been busy with school and work. I'm going to be away on a trip for a week after Christmas, then I have exams. I'll try and work on this as much as I can though.

Did you get the PM i sent?

Nothing to report right now. The apartment interiors are pretty much all done. I've been busy with school and work. I'm going to be away on a trip for a week after Christmas, then I have exams. I'll try and work on this as much as I can though.

Know how that guys. Took mine last week. Despite what I'd often prefer, real life comes first.

Nice poster Nikolai, keep up the great work guys!

EDIT: I just realized I used my old bosses catchphrase. I apologize. If it's half as annoying to you as it was to me, you're probably about to strangle me.

Edited by RZ1029