<WIP> Female Power armor

dragonhunter

Unless it was changed for NV (which I don't think it was), you need to make the game recalculate movement speed, like this for example

player.damageav rightmobilitycondition 1
player.restoreav rightmobilitycondition 1

after you set speedmult.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it was changed for NV (which I don't think it was), you need to make the game recalculate movement speed, like this for example

after you set speedmult.

most of the time yes, but the game recalculates movement speed when eqipping and unequipping items already so for armor it isn't necessary.

after you set speedmult.

most of the time yes, but the game recalculates movement speed when eqipping and unequipping items already so for armor it isn't necessary.

Well on that note, how would one circumvent a change of speed when equipping a weapon? (It's silly that this happens at all since you're still carrying the weight of the weapon regardless of whether it's on your back or in your hands.)

And getting back on the original track of this thread, do we have any news about the armor? O.o

after you set speedmult.

Well on that note, how would one circumvent a change of speed when equipping a weapon? (It's silly that this happens at all since you're still carrying the weight of the weapon regardless of whether it's on your back or in your hands.)

And getting back on the original track of this thread, do we have any news about the armor? O.o

agreed that it's silly, and getting back on track. as for your question, in my experiences it hasn't been an issue. the run speed has been changed consistently until i remove the armor, or add a piece of equipment with a script that changes it further.

Tallgeese, something I recently learned.

The normal map will look all screwed up where the mirrored plane is. (assuming you have mirrored textures)

You can fix this by moving the uv's of the vertices that are sitting on the seam slightly off of its mirrored cousin....I think, haven't tried it yet but it works for other games.

I'll report back with results.

Edited by scruples

Tallgeese, something I recently learned.

The normal map will look all screwed up where the mirrored plane is. (assuming you have mirrored textures)

You can fix this by moving the uv's of the vertices that are sitting on the seam slightly off of its mirrored cousin....I think, haven't tried it yet but it works for other games.

I'll report back with results.

oh, that's good to know, thank you!... but why are you telling me that here? haha, this is a thread about dragonhunter's armor....

see this topic started a life of its own without me, so much posts for me to read...

not sure about the stats of the armor yet, first want to finish the model and textures. then I worry about the rest....

and no mirrored UV"s in my model actualy scruples...

and well with a bit of luck I will have some more images for you guys in a day or two...

okey a little update...

My wacom tablet broke earlier today, so I got no way to paint my models at the moment,

this will mean it will take me a bit longer for me to release everything, not going to bother painting with just a mouse, because I will probaly end up throwing it trough a wall....

however if anyone is good at texturing and want to give texturing my models a try, send me a private message, and maybe they can release a version, and once I get my wacom up and running I can create my own version of the texture!!!

okey a little update...

My wacom tablet broke earlier today, so I got no way to paint my models at the moment,

this will mean it will take me a bit longer for me to release everything, not going to bother painting with just a mouse, because I will probaly end up throwing it trough a wall....

however if anyone is good at texturing and want to give texturing my models a try, send me a private message, and maybe they can release a version, and once I get my wacom up and running I can create my own version of the texture!!!

Does this mean the helmet and glove meshes are done or will they be put together some other time?