Mod Request: Sarah Palin's Assaualt Rifle

hughpower

The National Rifle Association Foundation will present Sen. John McCain's ill-fated running mate with a military-style assault weapon next week.

The all-white "Alaskan Hunter" - fashionable until Labor Day - is the civilian version of a modified M-4 rifle carried by U.S. troops overseas.

Alaska's feisty Republican governor, who is weighing a potential 2012 presidential bid, will receive the rifle made by Templar Consulting at a May 14 NRA banquet.

It's engraved with Palin's name and adorned with a map of the state on the collapsible stock - made legal after the expiration of the assault weapons ban in 2004. The Big Dipper from the state flag is etched on the magazine well behind a vented barrel guard.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/05/04/2009-05-04_aww_shoot_nra_makes_palin_top_gun.html#ixzz17Xco51j3

Could someone please make this for New Vegas? I think it would be awesome. And maybe you could find it on a ghoul Sarah Palin?

Eww.. Sarah Palin?

I will admit the gun is sexy.. but I really hate Sarah Palin.

Totally agree, I was looking at the gun saying... well, not bad at all... then I read sarah palin and :yucky:

*Edit: Anyway would be cool to have a .50 Beowulf ingame for short range devastation!

Edited by kukenike