Great Game Yes, But!

Elrandhir

Ah... I figured out what I did wrong, i.e. why I was so misinformed.

When I had originally looked at Awakening I had not yet created a character for Origins (I know that's bass-ackward, but I was just lookin', ya know? Making sure everything was installed properly and such...) so of course the game made me create a character and did not provide the option to import as there was nothing to import. After having played Origins for a while and having been set straight here (thanks again) I just looked and it does indeed provide the option to import a character from another module.

How embarrassin'...http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

If you want to read embarrassing there is a thread on the BW forum that has WAAAAAAy more embarrassing moments than this, but as you haven't even played or finished one play through yet I won't spoil things by giving you the link, you can always ask me later if you want to check it out. :biggrin:

oh no! i would go insane if that happened to me. maybe go back to last save if that wasnt too long ago?

Yeah, I have a previous save, strange thing is that the same thing has happened twice, and I am only useing 1 addon and thats the texture improvement one, guess Il have to delete the dir and see if thats it but I don't know why that would make any difference.

Edited by Elrandhir

maybe its something more simple like a fluff on the disk, that happened to me before. it took me ages to find out what it was lol

I removed the HD mod, and now it worked, if it was because of the mod or not I can't say, but it seems abit suspicious, not like the HD mod made much difference neways, I can't actually tell the diffference if I don't take a screen and put them next to eachother ;D