ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Looking for list of great mods that go together, for best skyrim experience

zhynall

Been trying to beat skyrim on legendary for quite some time, haven't had the time to put into it however as of late.

Around level 25, would it corrupt my save if I started adding mods now?

Had some before but got new harddrive recently so they're all gone.

Looking for mods that go great together and give skyrim best experience possible.

Or even mods to make the experience as hardcore as possible. As it is dragon fights/troll fights already take much longer than is practical haha but I'm pretty dedicated

ty boys

google best skyrim mods find some examples and information, I use about 90 mods a peak game experience. There are many you want smim I would says all the unofficial patches, sound overhauls, vivid has some good ones, CCO immersive armours, glowing books unread, falskaar, wrymstooth is excellent, glowing ore veins, immersive creatures I believe, deadly dragons for sure, bellyaches creature textures, maps, extra quests, markers of various sorts, check armours the best, check the top files, sometimes I subscribe to premium and check the top 400 files for downloads, have 588 hours in playing though, I got really caught up in the game. I would avoid Unofficial DLC content optimized unless you have a weaker system I think, others might disagree though...by why reduce any visuals if you don't have too?? floral overhaul too...various water and ice there are 2 or 3 really good ones, I think climates of Tamariel is popular, I always used it.

Good luck best game ever.....

You can try an overhaul like SkyRe, Requiem, Perkus Maximus. First two are mented to make skyrim as realistic as mod creators can, they go great with mods like: Frostfall, Wet and Cold, Realistic Needs, this sort of things. Perkus Maximus is not really and overhaul, more like a mod that adds better perk trees. I can realy recomend SkyRe and Perkus Maximus, playing with Requiem can be realy hard sometimes, especially at the begining of the game. Guys from Brodual made videos about these mods, go and watch them :)

Sorry for my poor english, im trying my best :)

Cheers.

I highly recommend dragon break 1 and 2, they are a blast, the mod creator is amazing to, he is like the best modder of all time, I want to have his babies..

(I decided anytime I see a 'recommend' thread I am just going to pimp myself, screw it)

Yes.. dragon break is a must!

Weather

Climates of Tamriel

Frostfall

Wet and Cold

Footprints

Cinematic

Violens

Auto Killcam Screenshot

Convenience

Convenient Horses

Amazing Follower Tweaks