Supporters images..anyway to set it to see 50 at a time?

Spaceritual

It is as the title says really..any way to set the viewing amount to 50 at a time as I am having trouble navigating between the different sections when I access supporters images..which is annoying as the Oblivion section has started posting some good shots there. By the way I get 50 in the normal screen shots bits so I presume there is something further I need to do?

Mines more a question really as when I go into supporters screen shots I get ten at a time but going from say page 2 back to 1 it comes up with nothing..meaning I have to go back the long route to see the next lot of pictures...no biggy but I am sure there must be an easier way :)

I do not experience this behavior. I can hop back-n-forth, page sequentially in either direction, or skip around to any selected page in the Supporter's Image Share with no problem. Tried both the top-of-page and bottom-of-page navigation tools.

[Edit: And didn't see anything that held my interest, but that's a different issue... :laugh: )

There is not a premium feature for that just yet. Also an issue has been the lack of ability to check other member's Supporter Images, and the fact that images lose their posting date soon after uploading, making the Top Images section largely inaccurate.

Since the TES Nexus Supporter section has been shaping up nicely as of late, maybe some more technical attention will be given to it in the future. :)

Ah thanks for the replies , yes the Oblivion section has really taken off lately with some lovely pics there but for some reason I am finding it hard to navigate between pages , oh well hope things get fixed then or features added :)

I do not experience this behavior. I can hop back-n-forth, page sequentially in either direction, or skip around to any selected page in the Supporter's Image Share with no problem. Tried both the top-of-page and bottom-of-page navigation tools.

[Edit: And didn't see anything that held my interest, but that's a different issue... :laugh: )

That is the thing for some reason I can not move freely between pages in the supporters section , it is a little frustrating but not really a mater of life or death to be fixed...just seeing really if there was something I could try...but waiting is fine also :)