Are there any good male hair mods?

stevenr

I wonder how hard it is to port hairs from Skyrim... Back when I played it, there was a hair mod called Apache Sky Hair or something that had lots of cool hairs. It had the usual crazy stuff for girl heads but plenty of them just looked neat and not too over the top.

Its not hard (if you do not want a working hat hair, then its get more annoying and complicated), so long as you know how to get the Skyrim meshes into your program of choice (blender/3dMax/ect) then you should be able to do it.

But I assume almost all the hair in Apachii's mod would be to "anime" for people, no one has provided any explanation/pictures of what is "anime" hair to them. Some people its spiky hair, some people its long hair, some people its anything with hair gel, others it just the hair color.

Edited by nivea

Its not hard (if you do not want a working hat hair, then its get more annoying and complicated), so long as you know how to get the Skyrim meshes into your program of choice (blender/3dMax/ect) then you should be able to do it.

But I assume almost all the hair in Apachii's mod would be to "anime" for people, no one has provided any explanation/pictures of what is "anime" hair to them. Some people its spiky hair, some people its long hair, some people its anything with hair gel, others it just the hair color.

well i want a nice do like this one, the owner of that hair style hasnt revealed were he got it and if is the creater i dont think he wants to upload it

well i want a nice do like this one, the owner of that hair style hasnt revealed were he got it and if is the creater i dont think he wants to upload it

I think that hair is actually a rip from Resident evil (I believe the face is as well) that Geonox did, so its not something that would ever be on Nexus anyways.

See now I would think that IS anime hair lol, pictures/descriptions are always good.

I think that hair is actually a rip from Resident evil (I believe the face is as well) that Geonox did, so its not something that would ever be on Nexus anyways.

See now I would think that IS anime hair lol, pictures/descriptions are always good.

lol i just want somethin flopped to the side or maybe some mundane hair stlye idk something regular

• 4 weeks later...