Ability to spell not working

saintgrimm92

I'm having a strange issue with a spell I'm working on. The base mod is Dark Falling Grave by elysees, I'm attempting to incorporate their work into a mod I'm working on.

It was originally a lesser power, when making it a spell, it won't work. I thought perhaps I had left something out, so i double checked the original mod and my mod, all parts were there.

So I tried changing it back to a lesser power, it then could be added with the console as normal, and works fine. However, when it's a spell and i use the addspell command, it SAYS it adds it, but it doesn't show up in my spells.

It's technically 3 spells (Spell #1 and #3 lesser powers, spell #2 a spell).

Spell #1 archetype is script. The script tells the spell to play an idle, play a visual, and cast spell #2 and spell #3. Spell #2 is also a script, it tells the spell to play a few different visuals and tells it how much damage to do. Spell #3 is also set to script, but there isn't a script. All this spell has in it at all is the explosion visual.

As spells, I've changed type from lesser power to spell and equip type to either hand.

Spell #1 is fire and forget, delivery to self.

Spell #2 is fire and forget, delivery to contact.

Spell #3 is fire and forget, delivery to contact.

Anyone have any idea on what I'm missing?

Edited by saintgrimm92

• 7 months later...