Need Help with Sword of Perithia

robinmom2b

I got to the Labyrith and the guy stopped firing at me. I've saved the game right before I turn off the force field to enter where the Trans-Dimensional guy is. He only fires at me a couple of times and I've reloaded the game 15 times and the most he'll fire at me is 3 times. Now I printed out the guide and the modder is aware of the problem and said to use this cheat: "use the 'disable' cheat to remove the crystals and destroy the hearts. To use this cheat, type disable in the console window, then click on the crystal in question, and hit enter. Walla, vanished!"

Now I've tried typing in the word 'disable' a variety of ways and the walls around the hearts and the hearts are still there. I've tried: disable and disable->and disable->"the code of the crystal that shows up" and nothing works. Anyone know the correct way to do this? :)

Open the console. (hit ~ key)

Select the item by clicking on it with the cursor. I think the item name will appear on the top of the console.

Type "disable" with no quotes.

Hit the enter key.

Exit the console. (hit ~ key) The item should disappear.

Open the console. (hit ~ key)

Select the item by clicking on it with the cursor. I think the item name will appear on the top of the console.

Type "disable" with no quotes.

Hit the enter key.

Exit the console. (hit ~ key) The item should disappear.

Thank you soooo much ;D It worked and now I can continue playing this game.

Archived