Problem with mods

regiuscruor

hello, im a fallout 3 noob, i just installed the game, played a little then i thought about mods, i checked online and i found your community, i found lots of mods i liked,

i've read the installation notes, got the programs needed, installed the mods, and started playing ... i can't describe the difference between vanilla and now with these mods ...just incredible ...but ...unfortunately ... when sorting my equipment in my tenpeny suite i saw that one item i dropped never showed on the floor ...only a huge red triangle appeared ...and one of the guards at tenpeny tower has a invisible body ... only when i kill him and remove his armor his body appears back ... unfortunately nobody told me that there can be conflicts between mods :) soooooooo....can someone please help me remove the problem ? i already used the Boss sort option from the mod manager and upgraded, im curious if someone can help me fix it somehow cause i would really not remove any of the mods :)) the game has no problems ...except those stupid ocasionaly triangles and the mising armors

The "red triangles" are warnings of a missing mesh. The game knows it's supposed to render something, but the model it's supposed to use isn't where the game engine is looking for it. That means the mod in question didn't get installed correctly. The "invisible body while wearing armor" issue is caused by a missing texture, specifically an NormalMap. Either the texture did not get installed at all, or it never got "attached" to the mesh.

The "red triangles" are warnings of a missing mesh. The game knows it's supposed to render something, but the model it's supposed to use isn't where the game engine is looking for it. That means the mod in question didn't get installed correctly. The "invisible body while wearing armor" issue is caused by a missing texture, specifically an NormalMap. Either the texture did not get installed at all, or it never got "attached" to the mesh.

ok, thank you for helping me undestand the problem better, but how do i fix it ? :)) here's some pics

even the ammo for most of the weapons looks funny

now i found a lamp post with funny lights lol

here is one armor i found that makes a body invisible : raider marauder armor , raider bucket helm , raider 'ard armor

From those pics, it looks like you're missing some of the vanilla meshes & textures. In that first pic, it looks like (at least) one of the Raider armor meshes is missing. In that second pic, it looks like the ammo mesh is using the wrong texture. In that third pic, it looks like you're missing some of the FXLight meshes. I recommend that you uninstall/re-install the game. All of the mod added content will remain in your Data folder, so don't worry about being forced to hunt down and re-install all of those mods again.

From those pics, it looks like you're missing some of the vanilla meshes & textures. In that first pic, it looks like (at least) one of the Raider armor meshes is missing. In that second pic, it looks like the ammo mesh is using the wrong texture. In that third pic, it looks like you're missing some of the FXLight meshes. I recommend that you uninstall/re-install the game. All of the mod added content will remain in your Data folder, so don't worry about being forced to hunt down and re-install all of those mods again.

and how do i know that after install everything again the same problems will apear ? is there no other way to manualy replace those missing files ? fix them or something ?

You should choose between FOOK2 and FWE because they are not compatible. As for your issues it looks like you are running FOOK2 1.1 plugins but did not load the data archives.

FOOK2 v1.1 Beta 2 Installation & Load Order Guide

why do things have to be so complicated :))) someone should make a compilation of the best most usefull mods that dont mess up with the fallout3 feeling, thank you for you'r response i'll check that link later when i get some time and if i dont manage to fix it i'll get rid of one of the mods, see if that solves things, witch do you think is better? fook or fwe ?

Well I wrote that guide so I would go with FOOK2. FWE is a great overhaul, just not my style. You can find my playing load order a couple of posts down in that guide though it is a little old since I have been playing FNV.

ohh man ...im just going to delete everything and start again ... more carefull this time ....