OBMM Issue!

hinigashi

Yep another Oblivion Mod Manager Dilemer!

But this time i have seached.. but may of missed it..

i have windows 7 64Bit OP, i have the Mod managers of fallout 3 and new vegas working perfectly, I downloaded OBMM, installed, its all doing and working fine, Only downfall is, When i use the omod Creater on a file, They are created Fine and on the ESP list, But when i check into the Data file on the File i just done with OMOD, it has a keylock stamped in the ESP/Textures and meshes etc.

Which is proventing it from working in game. Now i looked into this, People say Run as Administration, Which i have done, Other people Say it should not be in the 64Bit Program file and should be downloaded somewhere else? But im running this through steam so its Not possable. What exactly is Windows 7 Doing? and how do i fix it?

Thanks again

Danny

i have windows 7 64Bit OP, i have the Mod managers of fallout 3 and new vegas working perfectly, I downloaded OBMM, installed, its all doing and working fine, Only downfall is, When i use the omod Creater on a file, They are created Fine and on the ESP list, But when i check into the Data file on the File i just done with OMOD, it has a keylock stamped in the ESP/Textures and meshes etc.

Which is proventing it from working in game...

Sorry how does this work, ive got also got W7 64 and Oblivion on steam installed in the default program files x86, and got the key locks all over the place in the data folder for esps and textures or meshes, and many of them are omods, but im not sure what you mean the key lock 'prevents mods from working in game' mine are all active in game; is there a CS tutorial pointing out key locks are bad, cause my system still has alotof issues with crashing, so figure theres things ive overlooked in setting up, and possibly might be one of them