Dragon Age Update/Version 1.04

Salona

Nothing that wasn't there with 1.03 but it does render a few of the fixes obsolete. It does make the game more stable so I strongly recommend you use it :thumbsup:

Agree completely that 1.04 is a "fix" that essentially everyone should install. I've been running it since the day it was released (unlike my roll-back of 1.03 until I could find a workaround for the CtD problems :laugh: )

One execption to "No Known Conflicts" is "Advanced Tactics". While 1.04 and AT will coexist on your system peacably, if you set certain tactics in AT, members of your Party might just stand around when you expect them to be DOING something. :tongue:

Seems 1.04 "accidently" rolled-back the Tactics AI (file is: "scripts.ldf") to the 1.02 version. But the number of people impacted is probably tiny, and the number of those who can't either work around the issue or re-acquire and re-install the 1.03 version of "srcipts.ldf" is even smaller!

Advanced Tactics never worked right for me on 1.03. It was probably due to another mod conflicting so I removed it a long time ago and as a result wouldn't have picked up on it's troubles. On the flip side of that, the no helmet hack wouldn't work for me with 1.03 and now works just fine on 1.04. So I would have to say that while we can't state with 100% accuracy that 1.04 is going to work with every single mod out there, it is going to fix far more than it breaks. It is a must have IMO.