This is buggin me

Honeybiscuit

This topics should have been thought out clearer but wasnt able to see what I didnt know. Edited by Honeybiscuit

You cannot take content from one game and put it into another game, even if the games in question are from the same company! It's still a breach of copyright and is therefore illegal. Therefore no discussion about that is allowed anywhere on the Nexus sites!

Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas actually use different versions of the GECK!

There's no argument about it. It's illegal. You'll get banned if you do it. The end.

All content is given to all via the Geck or TES construction kit . so I aint talking about rippin someone off. If not create your own SDK

Edited by Honeybiscuit

Well, ignore people trying to help you if you want, but if you rip something straight from FO3 to New Vegas without modifying it somehow and then upload it here they will ban you and then you'll be saying: "Hey... those people I was insulting were right after all."

Well, ignore people trying to help you if you want, but if you rip something straight from FO3 to New Vegas without modifying it somehow and then upload it here they will ban you and then you'll be saying: "Hey... those people I was insulting were right after all."

K sorry maybe I read u wrong. sorry. To me all content is self explainatory. Nothing is to be reproduced but the Geck allows it so explain what im doin wrong?

Using the GECKs is not the issue. What would be illegal is for example copying a weapon, extracting its textures and meshes from the FO3 BSAs and then adding it directly to Fallout New Vegas. That's the kind of stuff we're saying is illegal. Now, if you want to take a weapon from FO3, retexture it and maybe even modify its meshes a bit, and then add it to Fallout New Vegas and upload it, I doubt anyone would have any problems with it at all.

Using the GECKs is not the issue. What would be illegal is for example copying a weapon, extracting its textures and meshes from the FO3 BSAs and then adding it directly to Fallout New Vegas. That's the kind of stuff we're saying is illegal. Now, if you want to take a weapon from FO3, retexture it and maybe even modify its meshes a bit, and then add it to Fallout New Vegas and upload it, I doubt anyone would have any problems with it at all.

Well thats isnt the case . the issue is the GECK and its content. Im trin to figure out how to bring meshes into a differnt area. In which I have found the answer ( Fomm,Gimp,Blender). So sorry about the confusion that my words dictated earlier. I should have made myself clear but at the time of seeing your own ignorance isnt as clear as it appears.But trust me I hate placators and plagerism. But been stuggling with mesh issues