This is buggin me

Honeybiscuit

not gonna argue with new comers so .

:woot:

Did you even think to check join dates before making that comment? I've been a member of the Nexus (and it's previous incarnations) since August 2003, seeing as you joined in 2008 as far as I'm concerned you're the new comer! :whistling:

There's no argument about it. It's illegal. You'll get banned if you do it. The end.

All content is given to all via the Geck or TES construction kit . so I aint talking about rippin someone off. If not create your own SDK

Each Bethesda game (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas) has it's own construction kit. This allows modders to create content for each game. Yes, you can take an item from one game, alter it however you want, and then put it in one of the other games. But you cannot simply take an item from one game and put it into one of the other games without altering it in some way first.

not gonna argue with new comers so .

:woot:

Did you even think to check join dates before making that comment? I've been a member of the Nexus (and it's previous incarnations) since August 2003, seeing as you joined in 2008 as far as I'm concerned you're the new comer! :whistling:

There's no argument about it. It's illegal. You'll get banned if you do it. The end.

All content is given to all via the Geck or TES construction kit . so I aint talking about rippin someone off. If not create your own SDK

Each Bethesda game (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas) has it's own construction kit. This allows modders to create content for each game. Yes, you can take an item from one game, alter it however you want, and then put it in one of the other games. But you cannot simply take an item from one game and put it into one of the other games without altering it in some way first.

No I didnt,lol (seeing u been here a while) . But a lot have taken from a lot everywhere and placed here to this are. Sorry for not making myself clear enough. But as u said any content taken from any is what? Unlawful. Then you or I or anyhere cannot use the Geck and if they can then? U are as old as I but we both know wisdom doesnt come with age or knowledge it is by itself a seprate atribute that I real need of? All through this nexus and the Tes and others have things that others (as u said are in violation of) but are not in violation of. How can a company condemn the users of a editorial program that they offer to the world rightfully sue or try to convict "if" any that they them selves endores. I think this topic has served it purpose as it was started by myself, "irrelevant". If I really didnt know what I was asking how the wazue am I expected to get a proper answer?. So sorry to have offended you. Will not happen again. I got my answer by reading and recearch found the answer that "will not incriminate me in my endeavors". Again to Mr UK So sorry that u read my inability to express what I was unsure of on comunicating.

Thread closed.

ANY content which is not contained in BOTH game's original BSA files are considered to be an illegal port. End of story.

Just because they are made by the same company doesnt make them the same game.

If you still think otherwise, take a look at the people that have been banned for it. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/188-forum-rules-and-strikes/#

It would be different if NV was an expansion, however it isn't. Its a totally different game. You cannot legally port material from one game to another. Regardless of which companies own the games.

ONLY if those companies give you permission to do so. And for the nexus, you'd better be able to confirm that permission because we DO check.

Edited by DarkeWolf