please please please!

strikerdes

I enjoyed all the different area's of the game, I haven't found any of them boring or pointless even the stupid shopping quests to get herbs or potions everything you do either gains points to up your level or you get money to buy better stuff.

Well, if you consider adding gollums and the legion of the dead to your army and getting to choose the dwarf king as no reward then yes, I suppose it is pointless. On the first few playthroughs it is dangerous, it only becomes tedious after you have it wired.

You should try adding Dark Times and the Bloodworks to your game, they add much to the content and provide more real time space between your treks through the Deep Roads.

Well let's scrap the main quest and you see what I mean. There would have been more urgency if the Deep Roads were more dangerous and less tedious. Consider playing the same area over 10 times, then it gets pointless and really annoying. I never was a big fan of griding for xp in the first place, I find it distracting to the story. But that's a different story

I might add Dark Times and the Bloodworks later, after I finished Origins and Awakening.