We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Followers that double as a fence?

SilverNirvash

Hai! I've been wondering but are there any followers of note that double as a fence to sell stolen goods to? I did a search on the nexus using the word "fence" in the followers and Companions categories but all of the results, at least the ones that were highly rated, had the companion/follower listed as a dual FENCER meaning 2 swords lol. I need a follower that can fight and buy stolen goods from me if i need some cash and they happen to be a merchant of sorts. Are there any followers like this? If so could someone please link me to a one or two? I'm starting a new play through as a merchant caravan and i'd like to have followers that would go with the theme ^^

yeah i know i have AFT installed but doesn't it sell EVERYTHING in your followers backpack? or how does it work exactly because the popup that comes up when i do it isn't exactly clear as to what is getting sold and what ISN"T getting sold.....and i feel like that's a bit of a cheat because then i can just do it for everything. I'd rather my follower be a merchant them self so i can sell goods to them and they can then go and sell goods to others and refresh their gold every day to a degree rather than flat out give me a percentage of the total value of my items >.<;;