Fix for the 3rd Person Camera?

Auzian

Hi everyone :D

I've been playing FO3 for a while (+120 hours) and I started playing with 3rd Person. It changes things A LOT in my opinion, and it feels like I'm playing a version of GTA IV or Gears of War that it's actually fun. But my problem is the zoom: I travel with a medium zoom, you can see almost the whole body of the character but aiming is very difficult, so I zoom in to the maximum just for aiming purposes and then I zoom back again. It's kinda tiresome, so I was wondering if it is possible to make a small mod about aiming? Something like whenever you aim the zoom automatically changes to the maximum and then it goes back to whatever zoom you were using.

So, is it possible? And if so, how? (I don't know nothing about modding, though, but I don't believe it will be that hard)

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by Auzian

Thanks, but unfortunely I didn't noticed any difference with the mod. Is not compatible with FWE, maybe?

I'm not having problems with accuracy, it's the camera what annoys me, the character eats half of the screen. That's why I zoom in so the body doesn't get in the way.

I want something like this:

Traveling: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh109/pichman-3/Fallout32010-12-1514-44-41-31.jpg

Aiming: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh109/pichman-3/Fallout32010-12-1514-45-21-53.jpg

Changing the zoom manually each time it's annoyng.

PS: Kind of off topic, but aiming with a lot of zoom, like in the second screenshot, make the game feels like Resident Evil 5 xD. Pretty neat

Edited by Auzian

Thanks, but unfortunely I didn't noticed any difference with the mod. Is not compatible with FWE, maybe?

I'm not having problems with accuracy, it's the camera what annoys me, the character eats half of the screen. That's why I zoom in so the body doesn't get in the way.

Just for the record, it is compatible with FWE, I played with FWE myself while I made it. But yeah, it won't change the camera at all - only the accuracy. :)