Black Emporium Mod for DA:O

Delta963

Literally not possible. There is no way to capture the information used to generate the facemorph in DAO. The Character Creator just doesn't have that feature. By the time of DA2, BioWare realized that players wanted to be able to edit their appearance, so the CC was re-coded to export the data where it could be retrieved.

Same problem when taking a Shepard from ME1 to ME2. By ME2 BioWare made sure that it did generate a "facecode" and made it available to ME3, or for additional ME2 Shepards if you wanted. (That it didn't create the correct face in ME3 is a different problem! :tongue: )

• 5 months later...

Besides... Why bother making a mod when one of that kind has already been published?

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/1734/?

It switches the Warden's appearance between saves. Easy and solid.

Because even with a face-replacer one still has to start a new character from scratch to create the desired appearance, instead of being able to make that "one small tweak that's bugged me for half my game!" :tongue:

Can't tell you how many times I've started a new character in DAO because I didn't like how they looked in-game. I would be happy if my character looked more like the character I created before entering the game. Somehow, the colors I chose for my characters always looks different in-game. To be able to adjust my character in game would be nice. Maybe a little magic mirror in Haven?