better heads or westly's?

timaishu

So I am using this website as a guide for making morrowind looks its best.

http://morrowind2009.wordpress.com/

I lost my morrowind file due to a computer crash. Just getting around to re-installing and noticed that the MCA mod is now at v6. I was using v5.1 previously. MCA v6 requires westly's master head pack.

Is this headpack a replacement for better heads? I install both and the randomly generated NPC heads have westly's, but the normal heads do not, they are using the better heads. And imo, the westlys look better.

I tried reinstalling using just westlys but it didnt effect the normal heads? What can I do, other than re-installing 5.1?

Wow... it's been quite some time since I looked at any Morrowind mods, so please don't think ill of me if I'm wrong about this...

If I recall correctly, Better Heads replaces all the default heads while Westley's Head Pack adds new heads that do not affect the defaults or Better Heads if it's installed.

Wow... it's been quite some time since I looked at any Morrowind mods, so please don't think ill of me if I'm wrong about this...

If I recall correctly, Better Heads replaces all the default heads while Westley's Head Pack adds new heads that do not affect the defaults or Better Heads if it's installed.

I dont get what the point of westlys is then as a standalone.. Is it just to replace your "own" head and not the NPC's? If thats the case its MCA 5.1 for me if I can find it, cause thats rediculous having the new NPC's looking so much better than better heads and default heads.

Westly's headpacks give you the player more heads to choose from, however they do not replace any NPCs. Better heads is a total NPC head replacer but also gives you the player more heads to choose from, but you won't get any of Westly's heads with Better Heads. If you want Westly's heads as an option for your character you will need to DL those separately. You might also check out Leeloo's Changing Faces as well. I actually prefer it to Better Heads as an NPC replacer, but it is of course my opinion :)

Also, there really is no reason not to get Westly's headpacks in addition to whatever NPC replacer you go with. They won't conflict, so more options=more variety=profit.

Edited by Karasuman