Dwemer themed superhero

tnu

I've been working on a Dwemer themed superhero for a while. Sort of a mix between Batman, Daredevil, and V with a technological/science theme. Focus on Speech, Stealth, and crafting. so right now I'm looking at various factors. first and foremost is his ho me base. I considered Sindarian's Lab, Avunchunzel, and Arkngthamz I'm definately looking for osmething with a "Batcave" feel to it somethign that looks advanced and bit of a cut ab ove the rest of Skyrim. as well as having room to build with Jaxonz Positioner and such.

If you want vanilla, Sinderion's Lab would be the best option in my opinion. Nice place, hidden and Blackreach gives you easy access to most regions of skyrim.

I thought about doing a dwemer playthrough as well but never got to it. Still on the todo list. ^^
Maybe you should also check some cool mods like the power armor, exoskeleton, autoblade and the dwemer horse. There is also a dwemer race mod, goggles and beard... all the mods I was considering for my play. heheheh

Edited by avallanche

the Goggles would be especially useful because I co uld use them as an excuse to circomvent hi s blindness. I'm also mulling over whet her I should use my craftable attunement sphe re mod so I don't have to use that Moth Priest as a middleman.