Issue with AETHERIUM smithing Category

Brandon007

Ello everyone. Trying to make a mod that adds new weapons/armors to the AETHERIUM crafting category.

Its in the Dawnguard DLC, but when I add items with the keyword DLC1LD_CraftingMaterialAetherium, the AETHERIUM category does not show up at the forge, and any items with the Keyword show up in the MISC section.

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

I want to use the Built-in category, rather then overwrite an existing one, since that can cause issues with other mods....

Edit: So far, I have only managed to make a replacer for the LEATHER Category., Although there are a few mods, like Weapons and Armor Fixes REMADE that override what I do, so had to make my mod load after that mod.

So I kinda need to use the regular AETHERIUM crafting category somehow...

• 3 weeks later...

Don't have the CK handy, but have you looked at the actual Aetherium forge in DG? There's quite possibly a keyword or something like it on that thing.

I have actually, and I cant see anything that restricts the crafting category.

I'm looking at DweForgeFurniture01nif in the object window right now, it has a keyword DLC1D_CraftingForgeAetherium on it. That seems different from standard forge stuff. In addition, the placed reference of that object in the game in cell DLC1Bthalft01 has a script added to it, but I haven't looked into what it does.

I'm looking at DweForgeFurniture01nif in the object window right now, it has a keyword DLC1D_CraftingForgeAetherium on it. That seems different from standard forge stuff. In addition, the placed reference of that object in the game in cell DLC1Bthalft01 has a script added to it, but I haven't looked into what it does.

Hmmm, Might it be the script that is restricting the Crafting category?

I would probably first try adding keyword DLC1D_CraftingForgeAetherium to a regular forge.

Just tried it. Doesnt seem to work for me. Made a dummy sword with the same keywords as the regular aetherium items, and added the keyword to regular forges, and nothing showed up.