"Loghain vs Thedas" case: the third option

MagdalenaDwojniak

...The quotes you provided are from the book, aren't they?

Well, I've got the German version of the books. I did my very best to tranlate these sayings. The qoutes shall only indicate the directly speech. Excuse me! I should have mentioned, that the qoutes don't indicate the original English sayings!

No, not at all :D! They are perfectly understandable! It just... sort of shows me yet again the overall "spirit" of BioWare books is not exactly my style. I had an opportunity to read teaser chapters alone, but they shared it. No need to apologise. I am grateful you took the time!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like to read about the content of the second book, The Calling?

With great pleasure. I do think however we should ask Thandal first if it can be carried out in this thread. I would not want to cause any of the staff or you problems. Perhaps in a private conversations just to be on the safe side :)? What do you think?

Edited by MagdalenaDwojniak

I was very tardy, but I finally responded to the PM. Basically said, "If two topics seem to be discussing the same thing, the newer/shorter/less complete one should post a link to the other, and request to have itself closed."

If that post comes from the OP ("Original Poster") we'll honor it.

I was very tardy, but I finally responded to the PM. Basically said, "If two topics seem to be discussing the same thing, the newer/shorter/less complete one should post a link to the other, and request to have itself closed."

If that post comes from the OP ("Original Poster") we'll honor it.

Not tardy at all, Thandal, thank you very much. I believe that topic is still better discussed in a separate thread.

Thanks to rosvitacousland's PM, now I understand. When a thread has wandered too far from its original topic, the same advice about creating a new one and putting a link to it in the old one still applies. :thumbsup: