Question regarding OBSE + Oldblivion

Noddin

Hi, so i havent played oblivion in years as my computer broke so i was forced to downgrade a few years back and the laptop specs could not handle oblivion, and a few days ago i found out about Oldblivion and it actually worked on my laptop so i have been playin since then, and i have noticed that alot of mods require OBSE and i am not quite sure how or if its even possible to install, as i am using a cracked NoCD version of oblivion and before you all judge me and call me a pirate, while yes i did torrent it it is only because i have lost all my Oblivion discs from a few years back when i actually bought the game, and not knowing if oldblivion would even work i didnt want to have to 1. re-pay for a game i have already purchased and 2. pay for that game especially not knowing if oldblivion would work, so i am not quite sure how i would go about installing it and knowing if it is properly working or not, i have seen alot of people say to create a shortcut to obse_loader and in the paramaters add ''-old'' and everytime i try it says the specified in the target box is not valid, does that mean it just simply wont work, or am i doing something wrong?

We do not support piracy, nor cracks. If you want help, you will have to buy the game again (losing your disc is no excuse for torrenting. If you lose your disc, you lose your license - that is just how it works, unfortunately).

The game is ~$15 on Steam, so I would suggest buying it there (you'll never lose it again).